Saturday, October 23, 2010

DA END

Well, the day has come for me to kill myself. Darn. I decided i'm gonna go old skool and cut my veins so i bleed to death. However, since i'm so crusty and old, my blood flow is slow and i didn't bleed out! So i was told i needed to take a bath to speed up my blood flow. My friends watched me take my bath and they cheered me on to death. I felt pretty special. But how did i die? I suffocated!!! What the heck, i can't even kill myself correctly! Well, I guess humanum est errare......
This is my last blog.

For the last time, <3 <3 Seneca ;)



XP XP XP XP XP

1 comment:

  1. Seneca! We miss you! Thank you for being one of the few great philosophers of the Silver Age of Latin literature. I used you as a character in my book, the Inferno. You went to hell, but only the first circle (where all the cool philosophers go). Chaucer and Petrarch utilized you as well. You really are a great influence!

    XOXO
    ~Dante ;)

    ReplyDelete